Monday, March 30, 2015

FINAL PROJECT STEP 2: MY COMPLETED IMMERSIVE LEARNING SPACE

These are the finished work in Minecraft. I was trying to make everything fit with nature, trees, water, plants, and animals. 





These are the finished building from the front and the side. The other side on the back is unapproachable since I built a rock wall behind.


Interior of the building with some lights. It got too dark during the night time. 






These are my finished seed growing place where people can harvest any plants for living.


The bench got bigger at the end.


This is actually the back side of my building. Right side is the wall that I built and there is a small space where the mouse is pointing. The space is for temporary storage.


Finished work of Oak tree fences.


Rich inventory



Inventory (boxes)

The building - 2350
Rock wall - 1970
Fences - 145
Plant growing - 343
Fire - 10
Rock road - 33
Trees - 240
Dirt - 450

approx. 5541






No comments:

Post a Comment