Monday, March 23, 2015

Class 6, Assignment 3b

Below are the screenshots of me working on the last Assignment 3. I used google search engine and Linkedin to search people's contacts. Technologies on Immersive Buzz page were Microsoft HoloLens, Google funded VR, Samsung Gear VR, and HTC VR. Mostly, I searched the companies first, and then tried to find related people within proper categories. However, it was really difficult to find the actual phone numbers of certain people online. 

Finding related products and companies was relatively easier than finding personal contacts. I searched the topic of my Immersive Technology reports such as 3D printing, then I could find a number of related companies. The websites thankfully provided all the contact information such as the location of the company, phone number, and online support information. I tried to avoid having same companies and products with my classmates just how I did it when creating contacts. Also, I focused on finding companies near France, Europe area. 

































This is an assignment from the Immersive Education course that I am taking at Boston College. The course is called Collaborative Computing. For details, visit the immersive BC portal at http://ImmersiveEducation.org/@/bc

No comments:

Post a Comment