Monday, March 30, 2015

FINAL PROJECT STEP 2: BUILDING MY IMMERSIVE LEARNING SPACE

It was really hard for me to start building something in this world since I had no skills or experience in constructing a building. I decide to go with a nature learning space where the building is surrounded by huge walls of rock and trees. The whole concept was to make people sort of survive in the nature only given one wooden space with fire and seed plants. 



I started out using bunch of oak wood planks for the building 


I matched the fences with oak wood going along well with the building.


I started to make a small places with water and dirt so that I can plant some seeds and actual plants for the living. 


I made bench for people to sit down and rest.



Making huge wall around the house was a huge work crashing and crashing.




Above screenshot is when I was almost done with making fences and oak tree floor right outside of the house.




Last ones are construction of the main house 



No comments:

Post a Comment