Sunday, March 29, 2015

Class 7, Assignment 1: Second Life

First thing I did in Second Life is that I customized my character wondering around with my inventory options. Then I went to look for people and started multiple conversations with them. Some of them were supportive while others were not. 



Customizing my character 

Trying to reach out to people 


I went to six different places with at least one person around. For some places, I had to wonder around looking for people. 



Having another conversation with people


Places with many people were usually dance stages or huge lobbies.



I was asking for famous places but nobody answered.



The conversations people had were mostly seemingly worthless to listen because they lack flows.




This place was in the middle of mountain area.

No comments:

Post a Comment