Monday, February 23, 2015

Growing Twitter followers

This is the screenshot I took before the website showing my followers and who I follow. Since I first started Twitter for this class, I do not have lots of followers. But I would definitely work on increasing my audience.


This website linked below shows 5 Twitter marketing tactics for building a huge fan base. Retweeting, finding friends, instant messaging are included in those tactics.

This website also shows how to find and follow relevant people. Sharing and retweeting others who are relevant can increase my followers.


Writing responses to the tweets is one of famous ways to increase audiences since I get to communicate with the post creators.

Similar to Facebook, putting links and proper photos to my post will attract more people than just writing out mundane words.

I can look for famous pages and talk to people who are commonly interested to the topic. For instance, I can follow Sports Center and communicate with people are also following the page.

Twitter also allows the users to look for friends through their digital address book such as instant messaging, e-mails, and other accounts. 



No comments:

Post a Comment