Monday, May 4, 2015

Final Project: My First Old Boston Building

For this assignment, I looked up old houses in Boston back then and tried to find out its coordinates within my Minecraft map. Replicating the houses did not seem much challenging but taking its location into account did take a little time to finish. The map itself also needed some adjustments as I explored in Minecraft because the level of water and my terrain did not go well together. However, it was unique experience to revive old Boston and build one of the historical structures in virtual world. 



I looked up old structures in Boston



Looked up street bricks to decide which layer I should use



First exploring my map to see where I should build




Building the entrance of my structure




Interior design had to be on my own since I could not see the actual picture


First good look at my finished entrance side of my building



Top view of my structure



Working on the roof



Toward the end of my project I could see the beautiful scenery of my Old Boston

No comments:

Post a Comment