Monday, May 4, 2015

Final project: My 4 hours with World Painter

For this assignment, I first had to actually learn how to utilize World Painter by watching YouTube videos and searching Google. As I started to learn how to use World Painter, I started with putting the actual map behind my World Painter map so that I can just overwrite the terrain more easily. The maps that we put together really helped in drawing outline of Old Boston.



This is the actual map that I found online that I put behind my World Painter.


I had to adjust x and y coordinates and transparency to fit my land and overwrite.


Shaping the general outline of Old Boston 1775




YouTube tutorial videos that I watched



These are the maps we put together which helped building Old Boston





Pretty much done with building Old Boston adding forest area and hills along with Mixed Sand road

No comments:

Post a Comment