Monday, April 6, 2015

Class 8, 2b: Google+


I started out customizing my personal Google + profile.


This is me customizing my personal story.


This is me customizing my job status.


School information for my profile.


I am writing out the places I have lived.


This is me customizing my basic information


This is me putting in my contact information


This is final version of my profile with more information about myself than before.


After customizing my personal profile, I found Professor Walsh's page and followed him.


Then I started to repost the materials from Professor Walsh's page by sharing them with mine.


I shared and liked 10 posts from Professor Walsh's home so that my recent history is full of Immersion 2015 related posts that are shared from Professor Walsh.




This is me joining a group name Oculus Rift Developers and writing out my introductory words along with Immersion 2015 picture and information.


This is me joining a group name Virtual Credit Card and writing out my introductory words along with Immersion 2015 picture and information


This is me joining a group name Augmented Reality and writing out my introductory words along with Immersion 2015 picture and information


This is me joining a group name 3D Printing and Tips and writing out my introductory words along with Immersion 2015 picture and information


This is me joining a group name Robotics Operating System and writing out my introductory words along with Immersion 2015 picture and information


This is me joining a group name Immersive World in 3D Holographics and writing out my introductory words along with Immersion 2015 picture and information

No comments:

Post a Comment