Sunday, April 26, 2015

Class 10, IMMERSION 2015 outreach (Facebook and Google+)


For this assignment, I shared one specific video from IMMERSION Facebook page with each of my Facebook group and Google+ group that I joined for this class. Below are the screenshots of me sharing the video and including proper information to the post.



This is me sharing with Virtapay Facebook group


Shared with Virtapay (Facebook)


Shared with Smart Watch and Wearables (Facebook)


Shared with 3D Printing (Facebook)


I shared with Gear VR group but it is pending for approval


Shared with 3D Holographic (Google+)


Shared with Robotics (Google+)


Shared with 3D Printing (Google+)


Shared with Augmented Reality (Google+)


Shared with Virtual Credit Card (Google+)


Shared with Oculus Rift (Google+)

No comments:

Post a Comment